If you can dream it I can achieve it
Are you thinking about renovating your home, or are you in the process of having it renovated? If you have fears about making Interior Design decisions I can work with you.
Home renovation Interior Design
I can help you transform the vision you have in your head, and make it a reality, I know what works in a home from a functional/design point of view. I will work side by side with you to create your dream home. Are there certain areas of your renovation you are nervous about? If any of the above resonates with you, you need my help.
Professional guidance & Assistance
- How to create the style you like without making costly mistakes.
- How best to spend your budget from an interiors point of view- what items will add value to your home.
- How to create a flow in your home- know what works and doesn’t work from an aesthetics point of view.
- Kitchen Advice- What worktop material to use in your kitchen, colour of units, must have items in this area.
- Where best to add your laundry room
- Do you want to have a boot room and a utility room
- Flooring/Lighting/storage/colour options- that will work in your home
- Creating functional open plan spaces- what works and what doesn’t work from a design point of view.
- Anything from 10 – 20 hours with Maura during this renovation and decorating process.
- If I am involved at an early stage- it can include plan review
- Source and suggest shopping trips for flooring, tiling, lighting, kitchen, furniture etc.
- I am available by phone, email, Wats app during my time on your project.
- Together we will choose a style for your home, that best suit you.
- I will also help you with spacial design, designing your kitchen space, getting the furniture layout and proportions right.
- I will help you pick a colour scheme – to create a flow in your home from an aesthetics point of view- from paint to fabrics.
- Sourcing tiles, flooring, window treatments, bathroom ware, lighting and furniture that best suit your home and your lifestyle.
- I also have access to trades people that you can depend on to get the job done right.
Hourly Rate €150
(negotiatable for larger projects of 10 – 20 hours work )
Discussed and agreed hours with Maura during the building and decorating process.
With each renovation, client is unique. Maura will put a package together to suit your needs or a tailormade package more suitable to you.
Getting everything right is a challenge – phone me for a chat, together we will tailor a package for you.
Exciting times ahead for you as you start your renovations journey.
Working with me
I work with people who are beginning their renovation journey. This is a big spend for people and by working with me I aim to help people spend their money wisely on well designed functional homes that suits their lifestyle. I remember doing this myself many years ago and it was such a daunting task, so many decisions to be made – I will guide you on what items add value to your home, the big area in the home that needs attention-the hub of the home so to speak- the kitchen first, then I advise on flooring, lighting, storage options and give guidance on living, bedroom and bathroom designs.
I know what works and doesn’t work from a design point of view, I will introduce you to tradespeople and shops I work with who deliver quality workmanship and quality interior products. I will make this an enjoyable and memorable experience for you, If you are unsure of anything you can ask me. Call me your fairy godmother of your RENOVATION if you can dream it I can achieve it.