Virtual or Face-to-Face
Maura Mackey Design offers colour consultations for spaces, furniture and decoration in your home or office. I have studied colour psychology so I know what works!
When you work with me, I will create a colour design that suits you. A colour consultant combines colour psychology, current trends and colour design ideas to come up with a successful colour scheme unique for you. I will also take into account your current décor and what natural light is available for this space and then advise my colour recommendations for your home or office.
ABOUT THIS SERVICE
This consists of a 1 hour zoom call/in person home visit with the client to discuss the colour options available to them for this space. I know what will work in your space from the idea of natural and artificial light, what colours will make your room look cold and of course cosy. During this time we will discuss your ideas and concerns and I will offer ideas and solutions for your space.( be it paint, textures, textiles) Professional colour advice and solutions are offered straight away and an email is sent to you after the consultation. I can also recommend a painter if required. I only work and recommend professionals.
Additional cost for mileage is incurred if you are outside 20km
€150 for any additional rooms added onto this package
If you add 3 extra rooms for colour- €350 – must be confirmed before date/time is advised for consult.
- The client contacts MMD
- I have a free Discovery Call with the client.
- A Discovery Call questionnaire is emailed to the client to complete.
- The completed questionnaire, should be returned to myself along with any applicable photos/videos before the consultation.
- Once I have received the email from you, I will confirm the date/time for the 1 hour consult.
- I review the completed questionnaire – taking into account the clients brief and style choices.
- During the consult we discuss all areas of colour for this room.
- I then give a quick recap on what was discussed.
- An email is sent to the client with colour choices after consultation.